Employee Benefits Overview
CommutAir offers you and your eligible family members a comprehensive and valuable benefits package
- Unlimited stand-by travel with effective upon date of hire, ZED partners at six (6) months.
- Three affordable plan options with various co-insurance and deductible levels through UnitedHealthcare. These offer a full range of preventative, emergency/urgent care, inpatient/surgical, prescription drugs, mental health and other coverages. Effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- Teladoc is the largest provider of telehealth medical consults in the United States, giving you 24/7/365 access to quality medical care through phone and video consults. Talk to doctor anytime from anywhere you may be traveling for free. No-copay.
- Two dental plan options through Guardian offer different levels of coverage based on needs. Effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
- Vision plan administered by EyeMed Vision Care. Effective the 1st of the month following date of hire
Group Life Insurance
- CommutAir provides full-time employees with company paid group life and accidental death and dismemberment. (AD&D) insurance 100% of your basic earnings to a maximum of $100,000 for Life and AD&D insurance coverage
Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employees who want to supplement their group life insurance benefits may purchase additional coverage for themselves, spouse and dependents
Short Term Disability and Buy-up Options
- CommutAir provides employees with company paid short-term disability income benefits. In the event that you become disabled from a non-work-related injury.
- After 90 days of employment, sick leave will accrue monthly for a total of 40 hours per year. Accrued time can be carried over from year to year
- Eligible 1st of the month following 90 days of employment. The Company will match 50% of the employee contribution, each pay, up to a maximum of 6% of annual salary, based on months of service
- United Healthcare provides Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides employees free services and proactive resources for help with personal problems, workplace challenges as well as health and wellness concerns