NOW HIRING CAPTAINS
CommutAir is rewarding pilots with previous 121/135 experience by offering a $50,000 sign-on bonus, immediate upgrades, and a fast-track to United Airlines via the United Career Path Program.
We value pilots with previous experience and reward them with top-tier compensation and the fastest path to a United Airlines flight deck. Eligible pilots will receive a $50,000 sign-on bonus and immediate captain upgrade opportunities, and up to $122,000 in year one benefits and compensation. Want to speak to a recruiter? Call 440-462-0692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least 23 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1,000 Hours as PIC in Part 135 passenger operations or SIC in Part 121 operations (FAR 121.436)
- ATP with current Instrument Rating
- Current First Class Medical
- FCC Radio Operator's Permit
- 20 hours flown in the last 12 months
Your Flight Plan to the Left Seat and United Airlines
- Complete the contact form below or apply via Airline Apps
- Interview with a recruiter at CommutAir Headquarters in Cleveland, OH
- Successful background check and Captain Review Board
- Receive class date for Initial Training
- Begin training as a Captain
- Interview with United Airlines and enter the Career Path Program
- Fly 1,000 PIC hours at CommutAir
- Receive a United Airlines class date
- Up To $10,000 Referral Bonus (Aug 1-Oct 31 ONLY) - Paid to any CommutAir employee who recommends a pilot candidate who interviews and completes Initial Pilot Training.
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) - Company supplied iPad for use as EFB offers pilots a digitized interface for navigational charts, aircraft checklists, and other aircraft/operating manuals.
- Industry Leading Commuter Benefits - Skip crash pads with CommutAir right after Reserve. 4 company-paid hotel rooms per month to all registered commuter pilots in addition to our unlimited “make a good faith effort to get to work” commuter policy and company paid parking at your home airport.
- Preferential Bidding System - CommutAir uses NavBlue for crew bidding so you can customize your bid per your individual needs, based on your seniority.
- No-Cost ATP/CTP Course – If you need it, we will pay for it - travel, lodging, course fee, and FAA exam fee.
- Paid out prior to the start of training.
- Up to $122,000 in year one benefits and compensation
- Captain eligible pilots are on the fast-track to United Airlines via our United Career Path Program. Our immediate upgrades allow you to accumulate PIC hours as soon as you are line qualified. CommutAir pilots require only 1,000 PIC hours prior to receiving a United Airlines class date.