- $50,000 Sign-On Bonus
- For pilots with 1,000 applicable hours
- Up to $122,000 in year one benefits and compensation
- $22,100 paid in full before you start your first day of training!
- If you want to fly for United Airlines, CommutAir can get you there the fastest!
- The CommutAir difference for CPP requirements:
1,000 hours as Pilot-In-Command
- Record 2 Years 10 Days! From CommutAir Indoc to United Airlines Indoc
- Up To $10,000 Referral Bonus (Aug 1-Oct 31 ONLY) - Paid to any CommutAir employee who recommends a pilot candidate who interviews or begins new hire Pilot Training.
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) - Company supplied iPad for use as EFB offers pilots a digitized interface for navigational charts, aircraft checklists, and other aircraft/operating manuals.
- Industry Leading Commuter Benefits - Skip crash pads with CommutAir right after Reserve. 4 company-paid hotel rooms per month to all registered commuter pilots in addition to our unlimited “make a good faith effort to get to work” commuter policy.
- Preferential Bidding System - CommutAir uses NavBlue for crew bidding so you can customize your bid per your individual needs, based on your seniority.
- No-Cost ATP/CTP Course – If you need it, we will pay for it - travel, lodging, course fee and FAA exam fee.
- EWR and IAD – Our crew bases are at United hubs – one hop away from most airports.
Regardless of your skill level or experience, CommutAir has a program for you. Learn about our various pilot programs by listening to Carl Valeri’s Aviation Careers Podcast which features corporate employee – Joey Dhaliwal. You can access the podcast via the link below.
“They cared- is really what it came down to. It’s a family atmosphere and throughout the years it’s been the same. It’s a complete team and I’ve had a great experience with every side of the company.”
- Ron, CommutAir Captain
(NOTE: Candidates may apply and interview if they are within 6 months of meeting the minimum qualifications)
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Meet ATP or R-ATP Aeronautical Experience Minimums
- Instrument current- logged 20 hours of flight time in the past six months, 25 hours of multi-engine fixed wing experience- actual flight time not sim. Will be able to credit additional required hours in CommutAir training.
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport or E-3 Visa
- Able to travel internationally without restriction
Find out more
Call us at 440-462-0692