Record 2 Years 10 Days!
From CommutAir Indoc to United Airlines Indoc
Pathway to United in Three Easy Steps
1. Apply to CommutAir
Select us as your target airline on airlineapps, or simply send a resume to a recruiter at email@example.com.
2. Interview Process
After a successful CommutAir interview, complete United's Hogan Assessment and start training with CommutAir. Immediately after your initial training is complete you may schedule your United interview (provided the Hogan Assessment was successful).
3. Build Flight Time
Complete the required flight time while maintaining a normal performance record with us; then enter the United hiring pool and await your United Airlines training class date.
United Career Path Program Overview
A Pathway to Success
If you want to fly for United Airlines, CommutAir has the best way to get there!
The United Career Path Program (CPP) is designed to identify talented CommutAir pilot recruits and place them on a direct path to a United Airlines flight deck.
United’s Career Path Program has two simple goals:
- Help steer top-notch CommutAir pilots to United Airlines.
- Provide talented CommutAir pilots with a direct path to United Airlines.
Am I eligible for the CPP? If you answer yes to the statements below, you are eligible for the CPP.
- Employed by CommutAir.
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. However, you will not be eligible for hire at United until you have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or obtained other applicable credentials acceptable to United Airlines.
- Have a training performance record that is acceptable to United.
- Have an employment record and history that is acceptable to United.
- Complete at least twelve months of active service as a pilot with CommutAir.
- Complete a job fit assessment (Hogan) with a score that is acceptable to United.
- Sign a release permitting United Airlines access to relevant work records on file with CommutAir.
- Successfully complete an interview with a representative of United Airlines and the United Job Fit Assessment administered by Hogan Assessments.
How and when do I get hired by United Airlines?
- United Airlines must be hiring pilots.
- You must have flown either 1,000 hours as Pilot-in-Command or 3,000 hours total in service to CommutAir.
- Complete at least one initial qualification evaluation and one continuing qualification evaluation at CommutAir.
- Remain in continued compliance with the eligibility requirements listed above.
- Complete any professional development activities required by CommutAir and United Airlines.
- Meet United Airlines new hire pilot minimum qualifications.
- Satisfactorily complete other customary United pre-employment screening requirements like a background investigation and drug screening test.
- You will not need to complete another interview but must receive a “Recommend” for hire by the United CPP Administrator and United’s Pilot Selection Board, after completing a final performance review of the standards set forth in this CPP program.