What is CommutAir Cares?
CommutAir Cares is an organization with a pending 501(C)(3) exemption created to financially assist employees, affiliates, and stakeholders of CommutAir as well as nonprofit organizations.
Meet the Board:
The organization is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors (the Board) consisting of at least one member from each of CommutAir’s main working groups; Leadership Team, Finance, Human Resources, Corporate Office, Pilots, Flight Attendants and Maintenance. The Board meets monthly to discuss current business and vote on submitted requests for assistance.
- David Hewitt, Human Resources
- James Brous, Flight Operations
- Lisa Ferm, Inflight
- Marie Hassan, Administration:
- Subodh Karnik, Management
- Sylvia Teresi, Finance
- Terry Hinton, Maintenance
- “There are no words to express the overwhelming gratitude that I feel in my heart. This is certainly one of the most touching gestures that I have ever experienced in my life. It will definitely make a difference to our lives. Thank you so much for your kindness and consideration.” – Recent Grant Recipient
- “I want to thank you so very much for your support and concern! I cannot tell you how much this grant will assist me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.” - Recent Grant Recipient
- “I just wanted to thank each and every member of the CommutAir Cares team for all your help! My family and I are very grateful for all your efforts. I am thankful to work for a company who reaches out to employees in need! I cannot thank you all enough!” – Recent Grant Recipient
To obtain more information, please contact: CommutAirCares@commutair.com