CommutAir is now accepting applications from Australian pilots eligible for an E-3 Visa. E-3 Visa applicants must meet all hiring and Visa requirements prior to hire.
Pilots who successfully complete the CommutAir interview process and are eligible for an E-3 Visa and will be offered the next available class date.
First Officer Qualifications
- ATP or Commercial Multi-Engine Land Pilot's License with current Instrument Rating
- Current First Class Medical
- FCC Radio Operator's Permit
- Valid Australian Passport
- Meet FAA ATP minimums for Total Time AND the following:
- 100 hours night
- 75 hours instrument
- 200 hours cross country
- 50 hours multi-engine
Ask us about how we can credit 50 hours towards your total time!
E-3 Visa Applicant Requirements
- Must be an Australian national
- Must possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials (i.e. bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience)
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
Application Process For E-3 Visa Candidates
- Apply online for a CommutAir pilot position by clicking here: Airline Apps
- Interview with CommutAir and provide necessary visa and pilot credentials
- CommutAir initiates Visa process. Expected completion in 2-4 weeks.
- Complete company sponsored ATP-CTP course upon entering the United States and starting initial training
Questions about the program or your qualifications? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the below form to request that a recruiter reach out to you directly.