SCHEDULE RELIABILITY is the most important building block to fulfilling our mission to be “United’s partner of choice – their first phone call”
We Are Recruiting:
- Line/Base: Technicians, Crew Leaders, Technical Leaders, Supervisors
- Specialists: Avionics, Quality Control, Technical Services, Maintenance Control
- Get paid for your Experience: Unlike other airlines, we will pay for your experience.
- Get paid for Qualifications? Talk to us about qualifications and shift differentials.
- Flexible Shifts: Four 10 hour shifts.
- We offer Career Growth: Clear Technical and Supervisory paths.
Want to GROW with us?
We have two tracks:
- Technical Track: Quality Control Inspector, Technical Leader, Maintenance Control, Maintenance Planning or
- Supervisory Track: Crew Leader, Shift Supervisor, Base Manager
Our Maintenance locations
- Albany, NY- Line, Base, Avionics, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
- Newark, NJ- Line, Quality Control
- Dulles, VA- Line, Quality Control
- Cleveland, OH- Maintenance Control, Technical Services
Relocation Assistance Available
Succeed with our extensive Training Program:
- General Aircraft familiarization
- OSHA and Safety Systems
- Specialized Honeywell and Embraer manufacturer training
- Rolls Royce Maintenance and Borescope
- Structures training for sheetmetal and composites
- Principles of Troubleshooting
Employees are required to have their own tools. CommutAir provides specialized tools.