Employee Benefits Overview
CommutAir offers you and your eligible family members a comprehensive and valuable benefits package
- Unlimited stand-by travel for you and your immediate family on United, effective upon date of hire. Discounts at other airlines after 6 months.
- Three affordable plan options with various co-insurance and deductible levels through UnitedHealthcare. These offer a full range of preventative, emergency/urgent care, inpatient/surgical, prescription drugs, mental health and other coverages. Effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Teladoc is the largest provider of telehealth medical consults in the United States, giving you 24/7/365 access to quality medical care through phone and video consults. Talk to doctor anytime from anywhere you may be traveling for free. No-copay.
- Two dental plan options through Guardian offer different levels of coverage based on needs. Effective the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Vision plan administered by EyeMed Vision Care. Effective the 1st of the month following date of hire.
Group Life Insurance
- CommutAir provides full-time employees with company paid group life and accidental death and dismemberment. (AD&D) insurance 100% of your basic earnings to a maximum of $100,000 for Life and AD&D insurance coverage.
Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employees who want to supplement their group life insurance benefits may purchase additional coverage for themselves, spouse and dependents.
Short Term Disability and Buy-up Options
- CommutAir provides employees with company paid short-term disability income benefits. In the event that you become disabled from a non-work-related injury.
- After 90 days of employment, sick leave will accrue monthly for a total of 40 hours per year. Accrued time can be carried over from year to year.
- Eligible 1st of the month following 90 days of employment. The Company will match 50% of the employee contribution, each pay, up to a maximum of 6% of annual salary, based on months of service.
- United Healthcare provides Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides employees free services and proactive resources for help with personal problems, workplace challenges as well as health and wellness concerns.
Fly While Working (FWW)
- FWW offers CommutAir employees a chance to become airline pilots by funding their remaining hours/rating requirements, up to the current sign-on bonus of $22,100, while they continue working at CommutAir. Click Fly While Working to find out more.
- Apparel, Automotive, Credit/Prepaid Cards, Education, Electronics, Financial, Health/Wellness, Pet Health/Wellness, Home/Office, Mailing/Shipping. Mobile Services, and Travel.