NOW HIRING CAPTAINS
CommutAir is rewarding pilots with previous 121/135 experience by offering a $50,000 sign-on bonus, immediate upgrades, and a direct path to United Airlines via the Aviate Program.
We value pilots with previous experience and reward them with top-tier compensation and the fastest path to a United Airlines flight deck. Eligible pilots will receive a $50,000 sign-on bonus and immediate captain upgrade opportunities, and up to $122,000 in year one benefits and compensation. Want to speak to a recruiter? Call 440-462-0692 or email email@example.com.
- At least 23 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1,000 Hours as PIC in Part 135 passenger operations or SIC in Part 121 operations (FAR 121.436)
- ATP with current Instrument Rating
- Current First Class Medical
- FCC Radio Operator's Permit
- 20 hours flown in the last 12 months
Your Flight Plan to the Left Seat and United Airlines
- Complete the contact form below or apply via Airline Apps
- Interview with a recruiter at CommutAir Headquarters in Cleveland, OH
- Successful background check and Captain Review Board
- Receive class date for Initial Training
- Begin training as a Captain
- Interview with United Airlines and enter United’s Aviate Program
- Fly at least 1500 hours and complete a minimum of 24 months of service (including 12 months as Captain)
- Receive a United Airlines class date
- Up To $2,500 Referral Bonus - Paid to any CommutAir employee who recommends a pilot candidate who interviews and completes Initial Pilot Training.
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) - Company supplied iPad for use as EFB offers pilots a digitized interface for navigational charts, aircraft checklists, and other aircraft/operating manuals.
- Industry Leading Commuter Benefits - Skip crash pads with CommutAir right after Reserve. 4 company-paid hotel rooms per month to all registered commuter pilots in addition to our unlimited “make a good faith effort to get to work” commuter policy and company paid parking at your home airport.
- Preferential Bidding System - CommutAir uses NavBlue for crew bidding so you can customize your bid per your individual needs, based on your seniority.
- No-Cost ATP/CTP Course - If you need it, we will pay for it - travel, lodging, course fee, and FAA exam fee.
- Paid out prior to the start of training.
- Up to $122,000 in year one benefits and compensation
- The new aviate program elevates, enhances, and replaces the career path program (CPP)