- $50,000 Sign-On Bonus
- For pilots with 1,000 applicable hours
- Up to $122,000 in year one benefits and compensation
- $22,100 paid in full before you start your first day of training!
- The new aviate program elevates, enhances, and replaces the career path program (CPP)
- Feb 17, 2020
- Mar 2, 2020
- Mar 23, 2020
- Apr 6, 2020
- Apr 20, 2020
HEAR FROM OUR PILOTS
- Up To $2,500 Referral Bonus - Paid to any CommutAir employee who recommends a pilot candidate who interviews and completes Initial Pilot Training.
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) - Company supplied iPad for use as EFB offers pilots a digitized interface for navigational charts, aircraft checklists, and other aircraft/operating manuals.
- Industry Leading Commuter Benefits - Skip crash pads with CommutAir right after Reserve. 4 company-paid hotel rooms per month to all registered commuter pilots in addition to our unlimited “make a good faith effort to get to work” commuter policy.
- Preferential Bidding System - CommutAir uses NavBlue for crew bidding so you can customize your bid per your individual needs, based on your seniority.
- No-Cost ATP/CTP Course – If you need it, we will pay for it - travel, lodging, course fee and FAA exam fee.
- EWR and IAD – Our crew bases are at United hubs – one hop away from most airports.
Learn about our various pilot programs by listening to Carl Valeri’s Aviation Careers Podcast. You can access the podcast via this link: http://www.aviationcareerspodcast.com/acp215-commutair-a-program-for-every-pilot/
ATP Flight School & Flying Magazine featured CommutAir pilots and captains. Check out their story
(NOTE: Candidates may apply and interview if they are within 6 months of meeting the minimum qualifications)
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Meet ATP or R-ATP Aeronautical Experience Minimums
- Instrument current- logged 20 hours of flight time in the past six months, 25 hours of multi-engine fixed wing experience- actual flight time not sim. Will be able to credit additional required hours in CommutAir training.
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport or E-3 Visa
- Able to travel internationally without restriction
Find out more
Call us at 440-462-0692